1. Place chocolate or candy melts in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat in 30 second increments until chocolate is melted being careful to not over heat the chocolate and removing from the microwave as soon as it is melted. This should take 3-30 second increments per pound.
3. When the chocolate is sufficiently melted it may be used in molds or folding into recipes.
1. If the bowl is too hot to handle barehanded, it is too hot for the chocolate. If you have difficulty getting the chocolate to melt smoothly it may also be too hot. Stir chocolate continually until the chocolate has cooled.
2. If the chocolate has been in storage for an extended period of time you may need to add Paramount Crystals or Paraffin in order for the chocolate to have the correct consistency. Add in 1/2 Tbsp increments into warm chocolate and stir until it has a smooth flowing consistency.